Hygiene Markets in Asia Pacific:
From Now to 2020
The Symposium Will Offer
- Networking opportunities that encourage the exchange of ideas and sharing of best practices from across the disposable hygiene supply chain
- Top industry experts will discuss the evolution of technologies and the opportunities they present to participants in Asia-Pacific markets
- Discussion of new materials and advanced technologies
- Market analysis and outlook on Asia Pacific region, such as China, Japan, Thailand, etc.
- Market supply & demand and its future trends (for diaper, feminine hygiene, adult incontinence, SAP, etc.)
- Analysis of consumer purchasing behavior
- Risks and opportunities for market players that will result from fast-changing macroeconomic and geopolitical developments
2017 Companies in Attendance
The 5th RISI Asia Pacific Hygiene Products Symposium ,organized by RISI Inc., was held in Shanghai in November, attracting more than 160 attendees from 85 well-known enterprises all over the world. 15 guest speakers took different perspectives to interpret topics, such as macro-economy, development patterns of regional markets, competition of diaper market, development trend of adult incontinence product market, escalating consumer demands, industry hotspots and innovative technologies. Thoroughly and comprehensively, development trends of hygiene product market in China and Asia-Pacific region were all covered.This symposium also received great support from various enterprises and institutions: supporting organizations - CNITA, INDA; marketing partner - UBM; and sponsors - Berry, ExxonMobil, Goulston, NatureWorks LLC, VMI CARE, and Wanhua Chemical.
Sumitomo Seika Chemicals
Clopay Plastic Products
Fibertex Personal Care
Kejriwal Green Paper
With its one-of-a-kind twin sail-shaped architecture, the Conrad Xiamen is a new stylish icon that is perfectly located in the heart of Xiamen’s Siming CBD. A choice destination for today’s smart luxury travelers, the hotel towers from the 37th floor of a twin complex, boasting expansive views of the famous Gulangyu Island.